Friday, August 7, 2009

Daddy's Girls



I can't tell you how many times we have heard, "Aren't you going to try for that boy?"

Well "that boy" in our house is always going to be daddy. We have three healthy, beautiful girls in this house and the only boy is their Dad. I have three "daddy's girls". When he walks in the door at night they still yell "Daddy".

This picture was taken at the lake this weekend. I love to capture the private moments that Chad shares with each of his girls.

I am adding this picture to Lolli's "Give Me Your Best Shot".

Photobucket

8 comments:

Chele said...

Daddy's girl is something special... I know I am Daddy's girl with my Dad. Same goes with my daughter and her Daddy. It is a special thing to have! Happy Friday Amy! :)

{krista} said...

Ah, what a sweet post. Great capture!

Amanda said...

I think having all girls is something to be cherished! Great pic!

Shana said...

STILL A daddy's girl here! There is NOTHING like capturing that connection

jenn said...

Great picture--there is nothing like a daddy and his girl(s)!

Our two girls are wonderful--as well as our two boys. After our third--everyone would ask us if we were going to have one more and I would say we were unsure and they would say go for it! Now everyone says--"I can't believe you have four!"

Beth@Not a Bow in Sight said...

I get the same thing about trying for a girl...guess we can live vicariously through each other's world!

Sassy Chica said...

Fabulously written Chica!!!

Smooches,
Sassy Chica

Anonymous said...

Fabulous picture! I *heart* Daddies!