Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Fun in the SD Sun

Okay so I am on vacation and I was one day off on What We are Reading Wednesdays over at Simple Kids. Today is the day that my first review was posted. . .

I can't wait to have time to write about the events of our day today. We are having so much fun. I thought I would share a couple of pictures with you. I probably won't have much to share the rest of the week. The internet access I have is a little slow and unreliable.

It is raining right now, but we have had beautiful weather so far.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What fun!I love the pic, can't wait to read all about it!

Honey Mommy said...

How fun! It is rainy here, so the fun in the sun looks enticing!

Melissa B. said...

Oh, I just LOVE going to the pool. And I can't believe summer is almost over, can you? Happy SITS Saturday Sharefest!