Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Building A Better Blog

You may have noticed that I have been playing with this blog a lot lately, changing the background, changing the pictures, etc. Well I am trying to use some of the tips from other bloggers that I have received to make this blog a fun place to come and see what I have to say.

There is a lot to be learned and I have a long ways to go, but every new tip I receive has been great.

Today I am hosting a snazL party on this topic, "Building a Better Blog". There are some videos from Susan at 5minutesformom.com and Heather from thedomesticdiva.org.

Join the fun at 3pm EST/2pm CST! Share your tips and learn a few new ones. You can come back here to my blog to join the fun or go to snazL.com.

Hope to see you there!


3 comments:

Sheryl said...

I have changed the look of my blog so many times I've lost count. Part of the fun in the changing and learning new things.

Sarah said...

Hey! Heather (Domestic Diva) was in our office last year as one of WM's ElevenMoms. We hosted them for breakfast. She probably doesn't remember me, but thought it was a cool "small world" moment to read that on your blog this morning. Are you doing the Crazy Love book study? I saw your intro, but haven't seen you in there again. I often come in during the evenings to chat for a bit.

Kari said...

I'm on the same wave length as you because I'm redoing mine. I haven't published any changes yet since I change my mind every 5 minutes, but have been getting a lot of tips from sites and want to try them! Yours looks clean and not too busy. Easy on the eyes - I like it.